Monday, October 13, 2008

We're back from Italy!

It was a great trip and I hope to have a link to our pics soon. I will get to uploading those some time this week. Shawn and I are both back at work today and tired! We're happy to be home, but Italy was amazing! The pics won't do it justice, I'm sure.

We have our first baby doc appointment this week. I am at 6 weeks (according to my calculations - ha ha) and no morning sickness yet. I feel just great. :) YAY!

We made our first baby purchases in Italy. We bought a beautiful white baby blanket and an adorable beige baby towel set. I'll post pics of those soon too. We also got two little knit hats, one white and one Gator (or Tennessee) orange! lol! :)

Thanks for everyone's e-mails and comments!! We love you guys!! :)

1 comment:

Merita said...

YIPEE! I'm so glad you had fun but we really missed you guys. We can hardly wait to hear of all the adventures and see the pics.
Eric and Merita