Thursday, October 30, 2008

First ultrasound pic of our baby!


We saw our baby for the first time today!! It was awesome!! The little flickering heart (170 bpm) it's little head, arm and leg buds...the baby was moving its head side to side, it looked like it was dancing around in there! Very cool! The baby measured at 1 1/4 inches already...and we're on track for 8 weeks and 4 days (with an estimated due date of June 7th, 2009). All tests taken at the last visit came back great, and I go back to the OB in 4 weeks to hear the heartbeat. YAY!!

4 comments:

Baby Trivi said...

Congratulations!!!! How cute!!! We are so happy for you!

xoxo Tricia

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

SOUNDS like a boy with that fast HB!! :) mere

Merita said...

Oh my PB&J - That baby pic makes me cry.. I am way so happy for you and Shawn. It's gonna be a baby girl though!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys - Merita

Char said...

Tool cool =) Glad to hear all is going well.
Big Love!
Char