Tuesday, October 14, 2008

6 weeks and 1 day...

That's what my chart says...the one day has made all the difference it seems. Yesterday I was hungry, ate leftovers from Chili's for lunch and craved Chinese food for dinner. I got my wish and Shawn brought home yummy crab rangoons and dumplings. They were great! He also got diet root beer, which I totally craved in Italy (probably because there was none to be found anywhere - - I don't even think they know what it is).

Today - however - I woke up with a dull headache and a yucky tummy. I managed to eat a bagel and a banana, and am drinking water, but I still don't feel so hot. Nothing sounds good and lunch is in an hour. I brought leftovers but I'm not feeling much like Chinese today. I could stomach some mashed potatoes I think, but I have no idea what the deli downstairs is serving today. I may need to make a mashed potato run. ha ha. I hope this passes - - the headache is just annoying, but the yucky tummy is not a great feeling. :(

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Not to be a downer but the headaches totally SUCK!!! And the only thing you can take is Tyelenol which is like a jolly rancher to my headaches. Sorry to hear you are feeling yucky. let the fun begin!!!