Thursday, October 16, 2008

Did I mention I'm weepy???

I'm totally emotional anyway, but today has been particularly bad. I have welled up with tears so many times. And twice in the past five minutes I've been sent e-mails that should not be sent to a pregnant, hormonal, emotional woman. lol. This last quote in an e-mail did it for me...

"Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be."
-Carrie Fisher

Pass the pregnant lady a tissue.

1 comment:

Elizabeth (Chili) said...

Michelle, I am so excited and happy for you. I can not wait to see all your pictures of Italy and the ultrasound. It is awesome to hear how blessed and happy you are. The baby is going to be so beautiful. May god keep blessing you guys. Chili