Thursday, October 16, 2008

First Baby Doc Appointment Today!

Okay so the lady that set my appointment was definitely wrong about how far along I was - score for me. But I was a day off the other day when I posted at 6 w 1 day. Today, I am 6 weeks and 4 days, and the PA I saw today who told us our EDD (estimated due date) is June 7th. That may or may not change once ultrasounds begin taking place. We have our first ultrasound appointment now scheduled for October 30th - I'll be 8w4d so we should be able to get a better picture than if they had done one at this visit today. I was hoping they'd do one anyway, but I suppose I can handle waiting two weeks! lol!

I still have a bit of a yucky stomach today and nothing sounds good to eat, but other than that, I'm feeling fine - just tired. I can't wait to post that first ultrasound pic!! :)

No comments: