Monday, July 28, 2008

What a difference a day makes...

So I was all cool with my charting and glad to see that both charts I was using said I'd be Oing this Thursday/Friday (depending on which chart I referenced) and that we were on track. However, after inputting three high temps from Saturday, Sunday and today...one of my charts suddenly and completely changed it's tune. It went from saying I would O this coming Thursday, to saying I had O'd this past Friday (the 25th) and I'm now 3 days past ovulation (3dpo for the abbreviation lovers out there!)!! What the heck! So now I'm in the 2ww (or two-week wait) as they say on the TTC boards - ha ha. I am still sticking with the TCOYF chart and assuming I'm going to O this week (Friday) and we'll see what happens with the temps. If they stay up...that's a good sign. The FF chart (that has me at 3dpo) says I should test at 19dpo (8/13) if AF doesn't show again on 8/9. More waiting. Great. I hope AF stays away though!! We shall see...

No comments: