Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hooray for TCOYF & AF!

So, I've been using a website, "Fertility Friend" (FF), to chart my temp and such since going off of BC. I even went back and added a couple of months of info to "help" it provide me with more info as to when I'm O'ing. After one month of using it, it has yet to "determine" when I will "O" or get a visit from AF (though it did list next week as my most fertile days).

Over the weekend, we got the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" (TCOYF) and found out it happened to come with a CD to chart your temps and such for free (for 15 days - but my FF subscription is for 90 days). Last night, Monday night, after filling in one month's worth of info, the TCOYF software tells me that AF should arrive Tuesday, and my most fertile days will, of course, be in two weeks after. HA - I say to the computer last night. We'll just see about that.

LO AND BEHOLD AF arrives today just before 5 pm!! HOORAY! I told Shawn that this will be the one time, in a long time, that I will be happy to see AF. Now we have a jumping off point -- and I can start using my OPKTs after AF leaves! YAY! So I could be KU (knocked up) in the next few weeks! But again...we'll just have to see about that!

Say a prayer and keep everything crossed! :)

1 comment:

Baby Trivi said...

Ok, this is Dave and I can now say I am going to have to stop reading your blog. I just can't handle any more AF stories. haha

Good luck Shawn!