Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Still no word from AF...

Well, since going off BC 6/5, AF has decided not to show as of yet. We did buy an OPTK and I'm sort of waiting to see what happens before I start using it. I'm still charting (though I'm not sure quite yet if I'm understanding it or not. I'm unsure about the CD and DPO dates and which I'm at because of the last AF being 5/10 and not having AF in June, and now being July...oh there is so much to know. (And this is TTC stuff, and not even all the other stuff that comes with being pg!) Okay, as you can tell - once again, I'm spending too much time reading this stuff on the internet - lol. But I'm enjoying it!

I'm also looking forward to going to Italy in October! I can't believe we're less than 90 days away from our trip! Time has flown by, and I'm so unprepared!

Until later...or ciao for now! :)

No comments: