Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Fever!

Okay so no less than half a dozen women in our church are in various stages of pregnancy, with several births in recent months as well. It's like our church has the baby fever too! lol! I hope it's contagious! ha ha!

We bought the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" because it is the "bible" of the TTC websites I'm finding out. I skimmed through the book last night - - it's almost like homework...LOTS of info! Shawn and I looked at the DVD that came with the book, and you can use their online program to chart as well. After filling in everything since going off of BC 6/5, it apparently estimates that AF should arrive today. Which would be great - - a starting off point to figure out when I will O and then we can go from there! :) We shall see though... As of right now, I am not enjoying the cramps I've had over the past day and a half. But if it means AF is coming, then let's just get it over with already. We have the OPKTs and I'm ready to start POAS!

81 days until we leave for Italy! Woo hoo!

No comments: