Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

Okay, so in a few days it will be the fourth of July, but we are going to be out of town so I'm posting this greeting now! m'kay! We're going to Myrtle Beach for four days and three nights! woo hoo! Should be fun, hopefully not as much rain as Florida, and a relaxing get-away for both of us. I'm hoping we'll get to see fireworks on the beach - they have several events there on the fourth and throughout the weekend - it should be very cool! I'm looking forward to the hotel ;) oh, and golf on Sunday, of course. :)

I think sometime this week we're going to try an OPT (ovulation predictor test) kit to see what they do and if they could be of any benefit. I've been charting online but none of those sites are free if you want to continue to chart beyond 30 days. So at this point, we'll try the OPT kit out and then decide if we should continue charting online. I can always keep my temp records on paper at home or on a spreadsheet on my computer too. It's been almost 28 days off of BC and no AF yet - and she's supposed to visit again on 7/11, so we shall see. It would be nice to have AF visit and then figure out the next O cycle and fertile days from there. Although, I did see on one chart that if I did get AF on 7/11, then I'd be fertile from 7/22 through 7/27, and if we got pregnant during that time, the due date would be 4/17. But that would also mean I'd be almost 3 months pregnant in Italy. OY VEY! (And my dad's b-day is 4/21 so it might be close!) Only God knows (but I'm sure Shawn would like to convince Him to make it happen sooner than later!)! We'll keep ya' posted!

Hope you all have a safe and happy fourth and holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Michelle! My co-worker told me to tell you to get the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility"!!! Sounds like you are doing lots of homework, and she did a lot homework herself.....and now she has twin daughters, 5 months old (after in vitro!)!!