Friday, June 27, 2008

Practice makes perfect!

Okay, so guys, you can skip reading this entry -

Girls, let's talk about AF (aunt flow) and O (ovulation). [I told you on the websites I'm reading everyone's posts about their adventures in TTC (trying to conceive) and being pregnant (PG) they have tons of abbreviations and stuff for commonly used words (see above). So, in explaining the recent goings on I'll try to use some too!]

As of 6/5 we went of BC with the intent we'd start TTC next month after this month's visit from AF. However, AF never came after the BC came out - which is unusual for me - and so we thought, hmm...could it happen so soon? But no. I had to go to the doc for my allergy and thyroid check as usual and they did a test (they always ask if it's possible if your PG anyway) and it was negative - of course. The O/F calendar says I was supposed to O on 6/26, which makes me fertile from 6/23 through that date. So, we pratice, practice, practice and last night - the night of O - we decide to try, try, again for good measure. ;) I guess we'll know...what...in like, a week or so? Not sure. If AF doesn't come again (7/8), it's really gonna screw up my F/O chart for sure, but we'll see. Well, that's that all for today. We'll keep practicing though! :) Fingers crossed...

Swim boys swim! :)

No comments: