Thursday, June 5, 2008

Only the beginning...

Once you get the Chicago tune out of your head, feel free to feel as I do - completely shocked that you're reading this. As I type it, it even feels surreal. Well, tomorrow the journey begins...literally the first step - no more birth control! HOLY COW! My gyn has had me start taking a vitamin daily, and asked that I give up the caffeine now, only to make it easier when I will be prohibited from the major caffeine intake I currently enjoy (in the form of sodas and CHOCOLATE!)! I know, it's very sad. :) I will need strength that is beyond me to give it up - believe me! My doctor has also advised that after 30 days off of the BC, we can commence to baby-makin'! Yeehaw! All that practice will hopefully pay off! ha ha! So, I'll keep this post short and sweet - - after 30 days from today, if you can't reach us by phone...we're busy! :)

michelle

5 comments:

Merita said...

Michelle and Shawn - Congrats on this new phase of your life. You are both awesome people. We really enjoy spending time with you. Be blessed.

Unknown said...

Hey kids! Glad to read you are doing well, and we'll all now know why you both are walking around with the J.H.G.S. smiles on your faces!

When it's the right time for Shawn's "swimmers" to grab a hold of one of your eggies, and hang on for dear life, baby Stewart will be conceived :-) So, in the meantime, have fun trying!

BTW... Shawn, you might want to switch to boxers if you don't already wear them... that's a sure way to keep them tadpoles with lots of room to move around and not smothered, while they await the swim of their "life!"

Thanks for the invite to join your blog! I will do my best to keep up with the Jones'(I mean, the Stewarts). Wishing you many blessings and success with your journey,

Doris a.k.a. PuzlGeek in cyberspace!

Baby Trivi said...

PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE...then when you think you have it right, practice some more! Congratulations on the newest phase of your lives! We wish you all the best! Just try to hurry...Cameron, Carter and Davey need another playmate! :)
We love you and wish you all luck andd happiness in the world.

Andrea said...

Yay!! How exciting! Here's hoping for twins!! You never know. Shawn might have some powerful little swimmers like Daryl did! HaHA! Good luck and enjoy the practice!

Sheree said...

Good wishes and prayers being sent your way from me and Greg!!!

Here's hoping there is good news on the blog shortly. You are not going to go into detail about the baby making, are you? :) Oh well, at least enjoy yourselves!

Sheree