Monday, August 4, 2008

I can wait 5 days...

It's amazing that many women cannot patiently wait out their two-week wait for testing to see if they are pregnant. The information we are given says that the longer past ovulation you wait to test, the better chance you'll see a positive result if you are pregnant. In actuality, it's better to wait to test until after your AF is late. So that is what I'm choosing to do. According to my chart, AF should arrive 8/9 if we didn't get pregnant this cycle. I will hold out to test until the morning of 8/10 if AF is a no-show. However, if AF shows, we are out this cycle and will go on to the next. Currently my charts show high temps (very high temps for 8 days past ovulation which is really good) but the past two mornings the temps have gone down, but not below my coverline (average temp) so we're not out until we see AF. It would be a nice birthday (8/8/08) present for Shawn if AF doesn't show and we get a positive HPT (home pregnancy test) result on 8/10. We shall see...

No comments: