Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Weather update...

So it looks like we only got wind and rain from TS Fay; which is great! I was not looking forward to dealing with a hurricane. The weather is not great here today, but again, wind and rain are nothing to complain about.

I will complain, however, that my fertility website has yet to predict an O time this month. As such, we're just kinda shooting in the dark - ha ha/no pun intended - until we figure out what will happen with my temps. I got a temp spike today (at day 17 instead of 9 like last time), so I'm hoping my temp will continue to up and stay up. I guess it's back to waiting again. Fun, fun. We'll know something in another couple of weeks, I guess. I have heard about "annovulatory cycles" which means you don't O in a particular cycle. That would suck! No O, no baby. They say it generally takes 3 cycles to regulate off of BC (on average) and I'm only cycle 2, so we shall see...

No comments: