Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Update from L&D...

I love technology! I'm typing my update while in bed at Winnie Palmer. We got here at 9 am and got checked in. They brought us up to L&D and Jill (RN) got my IV started in my hand, and the doctor arrived soon after. Dr. Diebel is super nice and he went ahead and broke my water right away. We'll see how I progress on my own. If things don't progress, then they'll go ahead and start Pitocin in a few hours. Then things should start moving for sure. I'm hoping Katelyn will make progress without the Pit, but we'll have to wait and see how it goes. It's 11 am now, and my parents have been here since we arrived. I've updated everyone by e-mail, sent some texts, updated my Facebook and now the blog. We're keeping everyone in the loop, and it's so nice to hear everyone is so excited for us! We're excited too! Shawn's trying to stay distracted with t.v., and e-mails (and he's also responding to calls and texts from family and friends), so he doesn't get too anxious! ha ha!

1 comment:

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

whooo hooo! I hope things move quickly for you....and tell Shawn we all expect him to post a picture of that sweet baby girl!! :)