Tuesday, May 12, 2009

UPDATE & progress!!

So yesterday's doctor appointment was totally not what Ihad expected. I did have the Group B test, loveliness indeed - BUT because I was "already naked" my doctor decided she was going to perform my first internal. YOWEEE!! Not good. But the result was shocking to both her and me...I'm 3 cm dilated and 80% effaced. HOLY CRAP.

Now, this could mean nothing and I could be like this for another three days or three weeks. But when you hear this about YOURSELF, it's a little surreal! lol! So, the fact that the baby's head is and has been on my cervix since February, the doctor says if I go, it will probablybe pretty quick and that I should go immediately to the hospital if my water breaks.

Last but not least, she said if I make it to my appointment next Tuesday (5/19) that she would go ahead and schedule an induction for the following week. Which seems CRAZY to me...but I guess I'll take it. I hope to go on my own, but wes hall see...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH...where are the paper bags!!!???!!!

P.S. Car seat inspection was done today. I would like to take a CPR class prior to baby coming, but we'll see if that can happen. Lastly, we HAVE to find a pediatrician ASAP and I am going to work on that this week! :)

No comments: