Thursday, July 9, 2009

FINALLY...an update...


I can't believe it's been six weeks since I last posted! Who knew I'd have only the desire to sit and stare at my new baby girl and not get on the internet - ha ha! I have taken hundreds of pics, but here is a link for the last 71 I've taken...




I hope you enjoy them! I've enjoyed taking them and spending the last six weeks at home with our beautiful baby girl. I'm thankful that my mom is watching her though...that has helped tremendously!


I try to post pics and udpates regularly now that I'm back at work and will have time on my lunch hour to post.


Thanks for your patience - and sorry to worry some of you who didn't get updated right away.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Glad to see your "back in action"!! haha!! One of Daryl's friends who reads our blog and all the blogs on my page acutally asked about you the other day...she wanted to know if everything was ok!! I got a kick out of that! You are popular girl!!!