Monday, April 27, 2009

35 weeks!!

Okay so as of today 35 weeks and 1 day, but I don't have a pic from yesterday (or today). I got a serious sunburn yesterday - mostly my legs and upper body, but oy vey, what a mistake. I don't think I want to document the pain, but we'll see if I can get a pic up later this week. Right now, I am very lobster-esque. :(

Here's info on the baby from my pregnancy e-mail updates...

"With baby's head pressing squarely on your bladder, you're probably clocking some quality time in the bathroom. On a similar note, if you're finding it tough to poop, load up on the fiber. Whole grains, veggies, and dried fruits (but not all at once!) should loosen things up."

- - I love how when you're pregnant the conversation so easily goes to poop. :)

"Baby's now the size of a honeydew!From now on, baby's growth is mostly in the plumping up department -- though she won't get much longer, she'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. (She's about 15 percent right now and will be about 30 percent by full-term.) Her hearing is totally developed (tip: baby responds best to higher pitches).

Thank God she won't get longer - she's already head down on my cervix (has been since February at leaste) and either her feet or knees are poking at my ribs. I have a long torso, so I have a feeling she's already very long...and I'm fine if she doesn't gain a ton of weight over the next 5 weeks...I'll settle for anything under 8 pounds. :)

There's still a few things left on the list to finish before her arrival, but I think we're pretty good. I'll update stats if we get any from our doctor appointment today.

No comments: