Tuesday, April 28, 2009

35 week update...

We saw our OB yesterday and everything is normal and on track. The baby is measuring ahead one week, but that's nothing new. I will have a sonogram in three weeks to see if baby is still head down and they will "guesstimate" her weight (which is never accurate but gives us a basic idea if I'm giving birth to a toddler - lol).

I have not gained any weight, which is a miracle to me when I look down and see my baby belly! I still weigh the same as I did when I got pregnant (so I dropped 15 pounds in the first several months and gained that back, but I'm back to where I started - which is nice, because that means it's all baby.)

We took a Basic Infant Care class last night which had more info that I had anticipated, but overall it was pretty good (and not just about changing a diaper, which was nice).

I still have a few things on the list for us/me to do before Katelyn arrives, but we're slowing working through those and hopefully we're prepared. As prepared as we can be for the unexpected!

We can't wait to meet our baby girl!!

No comments: