Monday, December 1, 2008

Last appointment, next appointment...

I forgot to post that at our appointment last week (the day before Thanksgiving) the baby was measuring on time and looking good. They said approximately 3 1/2 inches, but that seems big/long (we are tall, but I hope for long and lean, not long and large! lol!). We have another u/s appointment scheduled at Winnie Palmer (follow up) for this Thursday. The pics we got at the OB last week were kinda blurry and I was less than thrilled with them, so I'm hoping we'll get a better one at WP this week. I will post a pic (or more than one if they're given) on Thursday or Friday.

Thanksgiving was great, and I managed not to over do it. I hope that means no weight gain since last visit, but I doubt it. lol. (Seriously, the peanut butter pie may have done me in.) We saw my family (extended) early in the day on Thursday, and Shawn's family later that evening. We have a lot to be thankful for!!

No comments: