Friday, November 21, 2008

New baby pics!

We went to Winnie Palmer for our prenatal testing today; I'm 11 weeks and 5 days. Here are the latest pics we got at our appointment:
Our baby is currently measure 2.45 inches and we got to hear the heartbeat. It was amazing!! The nurse said the baby was just chillin', like he was relaxing in a hammock. We did get him to move around a bit so they could do testing and measurements, all of which turned out very good! Not sure if I'll have another u/s at my OB appointment next Wednesday, but we should get regular u/s up to 24 weeks due to my previous cone biopsy. They just want to be sure the cervix stays shut and our baby stays put for the long haul! The upside is we'll get to see our baby every two weeks!

2 comments:

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

I noticed you used the words he and him...hmmmmm! :)

Merita said...

HE?????????? I'm sure it's a baby girl!