Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holy Horrendous Morning Sickness Batman!

Okay, so gone are the 6 whole days without morning sickness. (So much for the stupid saltines.) No amount of crackers in the morning or during the day, is helping now. I wake up nauseated, gagging and dry-heaving...and the nausea is lasting all day and getting worse over the past two days. I left work early yesterday feeling absolutely the worst since the morning sickness started. I was gagging and dry-heaving at my desk. I could not take it. Shawn brought home some Emetrol for me, which did nothing. I got some B6 today, but you only take it once a day, so we'll see how long it takes for that to kick in. The whole idea of morning sickness should be that you get sick in the morning and it's over. Lasting all day is taking its toll and wearing me out! I hope it gets better in the next three weeks. :( I'm sure at my next visit on the 21st I will probably have again lost weight (which right now, is just fine by me). However, losing it this way...not so much fun. I keep reminding myself it's worth it and the end result will be amazing. I just think to myself, "how could anyone do this more than once." My mom was very smart. :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Ya not sure who came up with the term "morning sickness" because its total BS! It lasts all day when it's in full gear! I am sorry to hear you are having a rough time....I think it's a sign that your having a girl!! Woohoo! And why do you think God gave me twins? Because I would never willingly do it again!! hahaha!!!

Merita said...

Hang in there sweet girl. It won't last forever.