Tuesday, September 29, 2009

4 MONTH PICS!

We're at the stage now, where it's getting increasingly hard to get Katelyn to sit still for her monthly pics and to get her to smile for them. :( At least her mommy thinks she looks cute in her little outfits! ha ha! She does know when the camera comes out, I'll say that. So here was our attempts at 4 month shots...

"What do you mean my foot's in the way?"
"Okay, I'm sitting up now. And time for a wardrobe change."
"Fine, here's the sign see...ta dah!"


"Look, I'm Charlie the bear...arms out!"
"I'll smile for ya'...here...aren't I cute."

"See the pink flower on my dress mom?"


"Now, I'm really over this, I'm getting up."

"Ooooooooo baby doll!"

"My baby."



"See, the sign says 4 months."

I have more pics to post - those will be posted soon!
At her 4 month appointment yesterday she weighed 18 lbs. 4 oz. and is 27 inches long!! She's gonna be tall like her mommy & daddy! She's in the 95th percentile and doing well. Her shots went as expected - but she was great, we fed her a bottle when the ordeal ended and she was very content to be held and have it all over with. (Grandma G cried again.)
We're starting to feed her rice cereal from a spoon now and not just put it in her bottle at night. Yay for that milestone. Veggies & good stuff to come!!
She recently slept through the night again, but more often than not she's still getting up at least once in the middle of the night. Not bad though - - that will eventually go away and she'll let her mommy & daddy get a full night's sleep once again. Maybe. Maybe not until she's moved out of the house. ha ha!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is absolutely adorable!!!!! Thanks for the update - Send hugs to everyone!

Unknown said...

I just had to come back and see that smiling face again today :) Thank you so much for spreading her love!!!!!1

Unknown said...

Oh come on Mom, Ms. Merita needs to see more pics. She also wants to know if she can borrow those cute shoes in my 4 month pictures :)