Thursday, September 24, 2009

17 weeks pics, and a few more...

I'm finding it's increasingly hard to get a non-blurry pic, because Katelyn is a squirmer!!


Here she's attempting to sit-up during the photo shoot...

"What Mom? I'm a mover and a shaker!"


I am 17 weeks old as of Wednesday 09 23 2009...


And I am one happy baby!!


Taken today...in her new "Baby Gap" onesie...again trying to sit up...

and grabbing for her toes!


She rolls from back to belly often now, and plays with her toes, and tries to eat her hands off. She's a serious drooler, but no teeth yet. She's growing so fast! She'll officially be 4 months old on Sunday, September 27th.
I'm not looking forward to her 4 month appointment on the 28th. More shots. :( But I will be interested to see how long (tall) she is and how much she now weighs!! Her awesome chunky thighs are so incredibly adorable and I want to "nom-nom-nom" on them all the time!
She now does "kisses" and opens her mouth for a kiss. (Something that will need to be corrected sooner than later - ha ha!)
We love our sweet baby Katelyn!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michelle, she is so beautiful. I can't believe how fast she is growing just since last week. She is sooo long!!! It seems just like yesterday when you and Shawn came pouncing over to our house to deliver "the news".