Friday, January 16, 2009

A gift for baby and our shopping purchases from last night!

Today when I got to work...a girl in our accounting department gave our baby girl a gift. She knitted a baby blanket!! I totally cried, and so did she! I love it! It's sooooo very soft. She insisted it is to be used and should not sit around as a decoration. I promised to use it! It's beautiful!

So Shawn took me to dinner last night to celebrate the news of our baby girl. Afterward, he suggested we go 'look' for 'girl' stuff; ha ha! I was ready to just 'look' but he insisted on getting a cart and doing some shopping - lol! He is so excited and it was so cute. We ended up with 3 outfits (he picked out 2 of the three outfits), 10 onesies and a "baby" bible books set (also his pick). ADORABLE!!
























3 comments:

Merita said...

I bet you picked out the red, black and white plaid didn't you? So cute/

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

Love it!!!! How fun to shop for a girl! Boy stuff has come a long way...but the girl stuff..too cute!! Brody would like to be the first to request a date!!! M & M's and chocolate milk on the B-man. Let us know when you all are ready!!:)

Lynn Dorval said...

See I told you!!! Isn't it fun to shop for girls clothes!! Glad I was there to hear the news in person!! :)