Thursday, August 20, 2009

12 weeks 8/19/09 and SHE ROLLED OVER!!

First some pics from last week and earlier this week. Here she is, starting to try and hold her bottle when eating now.

Doing some tummy time.

Sitting so well in her bumbo.

Propped in her exersaucer with towels...it's still a little big for her, and she has to have a pillow under her feet since she can't touch the floor just yet.


I don't know why this one is little...

Yesterday I took these shots when we got home...she is 12 weeks old as of Wednesday, 8/19/09.





Apparently, she rolled from her side/back to her stomach in her bassinett last night. I woke up to find her on her stomach, when I had put her to sleep on her side earlier. I was very surprised and thought maybe I was just dreaming. But sure enough, at her nap this morning, she rolled again from her side to her stomach to sleep. WOO HOO for a milestone!

She's the most awesome!!














No comments: