Monday, September 29, 2008

So much to do...so little time...

We leave Saturday for Italy and I have yet to pack anything. I'm a good packer - I enjoy packing - it's just that we've been busy and I haven't gotten around to it. We have plans Wednesday and Thursday night this week, so I really have to get it done today or tomorrow, because waiting until Friday would just be wrong. ha ha. My mother-in-law asked us yesterday if she needed to come help us pack - lol - that was funny! We will get to some laundry tonite, and I will try to lay out what I'm planning to take (I've gotten four new sundresses, two shirts and a pair of shoes for the trip) so I do have an idea of what I want to take, I just need to organize it. The airline says we can take 2 bags and 2 carry-ons, but I don't want to haul that around, so I'm going to try to squeeze everything in one suitcase and one carry-on. Wish me luck with THAT miracle! :)

I'll post again Thursday night or Friday before we go!! Ciao for now! :)

No comments: