Thursday, April 26, 2012

One year later...

I can't believe I found my blog!  After leaving a job where I had it bookmarked, I completely forgot about it and where to find it (yes, that means I only posted while at work and never at home...shame, shame).  However, I just remembered that I was once a horrible blogger...and by the power of Google...here I am again.  It's been a little over a year since my last post.  And now I'm seeing blurbs on "blogger" like "your browswer is no longer supported" and the screen's all outta whack.  I don't know if I'm going to be able to use this site again for blogging, but I'll give it a shot.

For now, I'll skip pics.  Katelyn is about to turn 3 years old at the end of next month.  She is still super awesome, and super tall.  We're sticking with the "supermodel/surgeon" theme for her future.  JK.  So much has changed, and since I'm at work (a new job is one change), I'll keep this return post short.

Until later...

1 comment:

S.A.M said...

almost 2 years since you last blogged. Looking forward to see more added.