Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update: doctor appointment today...

I saw the docs at Winnie Palmer for the last time today (if all continues to go well) until it's time for Baby Katelyn's arrival. YAY!! My cervix measured the same as last visit, which is good, but I'm still in the bottom 5% of where it should be for this far along. Thus, my restrictions (modified bed rest) will remain in place and I'll continue the progesterone supplements until about week 35 or 37, depending on what my OB decides around that time.

It looks like, as the doctor said today we're "growing a big baby" - - EEEPS!! - - Katelyn apparently is weighing approximately 3 pounds 11 ounces at 29 weeks 4 days - but is measuring ahead at 31 weeks 2 days. OY VEY! LOL! Let's hope she decides to stop when she gets to about 7 pounds...I'm praying I won't have to have a c-section or a 10 pound baby! ha ha!

My next "doctor" visit will be for the follow up 4D ultrasound, and then I won't see the OB until 4/13. Let's hope the next four weeks things continue as normal and Katelyn doesn't get the munchies! :)

No comments: